As of 2021, disposable plastic will be banned. After the plastic disposables (think of cups, plates, balloon sticks,…) also the plastic films will be prohibited. Wallonia is even a few steps ahead of Flanders and will already ban the (bio) plastic foil around free shipments, both addressed and door-to-door, as from 2022. Several companies are taking the lead in this and are already using paper wraps to deliver their leaflets to customers. Few printing companies are known that can pre-print such rolls of paper wraps using rotary presses. INNI GROUP has been specializing in this for a long time and has te technical know-how and expertise to help you.
Discover the numerous advantages here:
- Paper wraps are printed on demand while plastics require storage space.
- Choosing paper: low ecological footprint versus large environmental impact of plastics -> there are 150 million tons of plastic soup floating around in our seas! Paper is biodegradable, and 95% of the waste and residuals from production are revalued.
- Paper is biodegradable within 1 month versus plastic only after 10 – 100 years/
- Paper wraps are fully customizable, which means additional communication opportunities! Quadri printing is possible and you have a large surface as a marketing tool.
- Different paper types are possible: all FSC® certified types as well as other sustainable papers.
- Different cylinder sizes available to optimize the size of the wraps in function of the content. The example in the picture is 13″2/6 x 480 mm.
As of 2021, disposable plastic will be banned. After the
COMPANY STORY IN COLOUR AND SCENT
SEDUCTIVE MASTERPIECE This masterpiece came about in collaboration with Studio
Paper in a digital flow?
Paper is difficult medium to keep in a digital flow.